Currently Loving Sorong

Never thought that i would step on this city the first place.
More like i thought i'd only be here on vacation agenda.
But yeah, you'll never know what life would surprise you.

Currently staying in Sorong for my internship.
Probably for about 2 months.
And i'm lovin it so far.
It's raining every night tho.
But i love having my me time here.
I don't have to tell you how exhausting it was the past 4 months.
My face considered as keeping so many things in mind for so many people around me.
I'm not saying that's a mistake, i do have many things going in my mind since i'm an overthinker.
But it's tiring making up reason for my face.
Untill i finally accept that nothing's wrong from my face, it's just the way it is.
Resting bitch face.
Plus the new me doesn't like to keep my hopes high, so yeah.


3/6


Komentar