Coloring hair

I wanna color my hair. Oh yeah, this idea had come up since a long long time ago. I just haven't had chance to do it. I mean with this whole school things. But now after I'm free of it, I'm about to make it happen.

At first I want brown on my hair like Bella Swan's. But I consider it'd be pretty hard cause my real color is brownish black (more like black, perhaps), so the color wouldn't appear as what I want. Or at least, it'd be harder. So then I want brown like Go Hye Mi's at Dream High and I want her hair style too. She look cute with that. But then I didn't think it'd work the same way to me, plus I hate that kind of fringe, it makes me sick of wearing it. It keeps jabbing my eyes and barricade my sight. Believe me, I'm not cute enough to handle that.

So now, I plan to color my hair with aqua blue like Aquamarine or purple or red or should I choose pink? Wew, I haven't decided yet, since I haven't found the place to work my plan either. It's pretty hard to find beauty salon that has the colors that I want. Well actually I was being told that there's one that has the colors but it comes with pretty expensive price. Anja spent 500k to had her hair colored there. I don't think I'd spend that much just for that. But I don't know. I just wanna color a small part of my hair, actually. Like Aquamarine's. Not the whole of my hair. That should be cheaper, I guess. Or I can just buy the product and do the coloring at other salon. And I'm working on finding where to buy it.

Komentar