K E P O


Some events about kepo happened.

1.27th march. We,I ristin and dea,talked to kepo,With hanum too. I was the first one talking. Asking for confirmation about what she's done. And then ristin start talking about her problem with kepo (Her face was sooo scary). Mostly,kepo denied. And about her ******* gossip,she said she's just kidding. Yeah,my ass's kidding too. Still no solution this time.

2.31st march. Kepo's birthday. She said she wants to apology to all of x5 students at that day. But that didnt happen. Yeah,she and her big mouth.

3.1st april. We all talked to mrs. Ayyami. We told her all of her faultness. I haven't heard some story. Specially about her breath-losing-when-kissing (I wonder with whom did she do it. Was it a boy or girl). Still no action,but there's a plan.

4.3rd april. We,i ristin bintang hanum isna,were gossiping. In front of old art class. We were laughing at kepo.

Conclusion: no action,she's a liar,she's an idiot,dont trust what she say.

PS: I lost my emotion when I talked to kepo. I just wanted to laugh her. Weird.

Komentar