T H U R S D A Y

Here are my writing about my thursday:

I got a bad news on wednesday! Remember my post about my indonesian test? My friend said,that there's a mistake about the answer key. God,felt like there's a storm in my head! I thought that my score would decrease to under limit. But fortunately that was just 1 number that corrected,and my score's not decreasing,but increasing to 82,5. YEAH!!

Now Let's give Incho applause. He decided to bring kepo into his drama group. He's been soooo patient yesterday facing this problem. I think it's kepo's fault. Why didnt she asked us way before the dialogues finished? Huh,she made us hate her again and again. And thats what I call IDIOT. God!

Wait,wait. I think I've made mistake. I shouldn't come to school at thursday. That's cause there aint lesson at all. I can continue my sleep at home if I didnt go to school. I'd be so free yesterday. Huh..

Komentar