W E D N E S D A Y

I feel so bad last tuesday. Maybe that's because my math task. Huh. I had done my graphic task way before yesterday. And I had collected it too. But somehow,there's a misunderstanding. She thinks I hadn't collected it. That was crap!

I also hadn't finished my task2. I thought it'd be collected today. The point is: I WAS STRESSED, I WAS LOST MY SPIRIT TO DO ANYTHING,THAT WAS BAD. REALLY BAD ! !

But miracle came. The task wasn't collected today. Hurray!!

I spent my time,mostly by practicing english dialogue. It's about revenge of the servant. That's pretty funny I guess.

But at sociology time, I had to be with kepo. THAT WAS SUCK! She act like she made the whole presentation. For god's sake! It was me who look for the material. And it was reno who made the presentation.

Then after the school finished,we went to Pizza Hut. Pus treated us! Hurray! For celebrating her birthday. There,we were talking about kepo over over and over again. Gosh!

Here are some pictures were taken at PH:

*ya ampuuuun aku merem2 gak jelas!! jijik!! haha*


*aku, ristin, icret*


*aku & ristin*


*dea & riris*

PS:
Of course,kepo wasn't invited. Haha.

Komentar