padang resto

well well well..

i treated my friends this afternoon. like i said, at padang restaurant. yesterday i announced the treating at LENTO POS, a group of my class at facebook. i did that in order to know who will come and who won't. but in final, i didn't get the precise number of them who will come to my treating. i was a lil worry if nobody won't come. but fortunately, they come. hehehehe. i was stupid, i know.

unfortunately, bintang & dea couldn't come. hiks.

mmm, at the end, satwika used the time to talk about our class recreation plan. satwika, ajeng, tiar, icha, alip had done observation to the villa yesterday. they got a low price villa+outbound. good job guys. 150k. i think i'm gonna come. the price is really good. hahahaha. we're gonna order class t-shirt too. oh, and we're sooooo fucking noisy. you can't imagine it. everyone was trying to take the attention. just some of them, who weren't, like me, opang, uc, hehehhehe.

and then before we went home, alip lead all of us to pray for me. thanks alip.

i forget after praying or before praying, i shouted to alip "ojok nguyuhi aku lho yo, wes tak traktir!!" ("do not pee me, please, i'd treated you!!"). some of other friends heard that, but they didn't understand the meaning. and then alip just answered "oh, okay" and then shut his fucking mouth, and when kids asked him about the meaning, he just said "nothing". he seemed like cat caught his tongue. alip cegek, alip cegeek, alip cegeeek!!!! hahahaha, i feel win!! yeah yeah yeahs!!!

well i didn't mean to be rough, but you made me do that, lip. last thursday alip said to me "sesuk kon kudu nraktir lho yo, nek gak, tak uyuhi kon" ("you should treat me tomorrow, i'll pee you if you don't"). huh. it's okay if you forced me to treat you, but no rough word, please. your threat to me was very rough. i think i've been handling your words very well, alip. hehehe. don't take it personally, please, cause i don't mean to make you "cegek". i swear man. if only you didn't say that. hehehe.

mmm, after everything's done, my friends shook my hand, said "happy birthday", and then asa (or king? i forget who) gave me this beautiful gift. a really nice floral dress. i wonder who chose this stuff to be my gift. hehehe. thanks guys. i never expected this. you guys didn't "give" me flour, eggs, or coffee powder, had been such a wonderful thing for me. then you guys give me this nice dress?? oh man, double happines. hehehehe.






MILLION THANKS TO YOU GUYS THAT HAD BEEN WILLING TO COME. hehehehe.

Komentar