MNA's Mad Day

it was so horrible to see him mad like that. he throwed his helmet at canteen table in front of me. God it's scaring me out like hell.

he act like that just because I hid his shoes. i brought his shoes to canteen while he was in his class. when he asked me for the first time, i was gonna tell him where his shoes is, but then dea said I put it in front of IA3. sure as hell he couldn't find it. Then he went back to canteen and demanding me about his shoes. but Ristin told him, i put his shoes in front of IA7. then he went back again to canteen after ristin and dea went home. i told him where his shoes. and uh-oh, he was over his boiling point.

then it happened. he throwed is helmet. took his shoes. left me as he said "you go home by yourself, okay?".

when it happened, my mind torn apart. on one side i thought "geez, he's mad cause of me. what should I do now? I'm scared to apologize". and on the other side i thought "he's fucking mad at me, huh. go ahead. do what you want, man. i'm not gonna say sorry to you".

fortunately, few minutes later, he went back to canteen and sat beside me. demanding why i would do such thing like that. oh wah, such a good step to do. he's not that selfish as i thought, then. and, anyway, he freed me of responsibility to apologize to him. thanks for that. I don't know when i would start to apologize without your unselfish act.

then i suggested him for letting me went home by myself in order to honor his mad feeling. i mean, i didnt think i deserve to have him dropping me home after what trouble i had made. i really am sorry for what i had done. but he insisted to drop me home. okay, i didn't wanna make any problem at that time, so I went home with him dropping me home.

Komentar