Slicing Palm, My Ass ! ! !

after i arrived at home from Icrut's 17th B'day party, when i changed cloths, the electricity went down. ugh. then, instead of texting me, opang called me cause his cellphone couldn't be used to send any message. we talked and talked. he asked me if i wanna accompany him to go to grapari. of course i accepted his offer. i didnt wanna get heat by staying at a home without any fan is on. i couldnt stand the heat. so i asked permission to my mom to go with him. while waiting for opang to pick me up, i listened Wonderwall from OASIS. but then i fell asleep accidentally. fortunately i could easily wake up when opang called me to tell me that he was in front of my home.

because i felt the rain dropped on my skin (which is after that, i realized it as a false alarm), we went back to my home. well, actually i insisted him to went back to my home first before we continued to McD. that's because i wear my shirt inside out. you get what i mean?? kaos gue kebalik, okay? so idiot, i know.

after i wear my shirt well, like our plan, we went to McD. i didnt eat anything. i only ordered a McFloat. opang also ordered a McFloat, plus McD spaghetti+large french fries+large softdrink. oh God. Can you imagine all that? i dont think i could eat all that.

there we talked and talked. one of the topics that i can clearly remember was about his scar on his palm. to be honest, i never realized this scar before. my first thought was he was gonna suicide himself with a razor blade but he didnt know where to slice untill he decide to slice his palm instead of his artery inside his wrist. hehehe, stupid thought, i know. then he tell me a brief story about his scar. he said he got the scar when he was at junior high. he was having a problem with his first GF. she was in disbelief with him. it looked like this girl made him slice his own palm to bring her belief back to him. (hmmm, did i write it indistinctly?? well, read it slowly, then.)

i was surprised hearing this story. i couldnt believe my ears. i couldnt believe what i heard at that time.

well, i dont know. i'm confused. was it him or her that is so stupid? in one hand, she was so old fashioned till she asked this slicing-palm stuff to proof something. and in the other hand, he was so stupid till he was willing to slice his own palm just to bring her belief back. oh, i am totally speechless. i mean, the time has changed, man, and you guys are not Rama and Sinta. remember Rama and Sinta's story? the one who told Sinta's sacrifice to proof that Ramayana haven't "touch" her? the story told that Sinta was willing to set herself on fire to proof that. (you got the red line, right??)

oh well . . .

. . . can't say anything, I guess . . .

ummm, dont worry opang, it won't ever be happen again as long as you're with me. i'm not such that girl. i hate those slicing-palm-and friends-things. in this case, there's nothing romantic in it as far as i can see. trust me.

Komentar