love letter. (not so originally) by me.

Dear My Love,

It's very important for me to express my love to you. To let you know how much I love you.
My love to you is like a wide and deep ocean.
I feel very peace every time I spend my time with you.
Seeing you feels like a blind peson seeing the sun for the first time. The beauty is unimaginable. I can't keep my eyes of you even just for a second.
You'll always be in my heart

The One Who Loves You So Deep



PS: this love letter i made right after Mr Johny asked me to write it on the board. actually i was gonna copy a love letter from google. but then he said he would punish everyone who did not make their oiginal love letter. so i was afraid and under pressure. fortunately i could make this one. but not originally mine because i took some sentences from a book and a song. like "Seeing you feels like a blind peson seeing the sun for the first time. The beauty is unimaginable", i took it from Twilight Saga: Eclipse. i think i had made differences in the sentences. and "I can't keep my eyes of you . . . . .", i took it from Can't Keep My Eyes of You from Muse (sorry because i don't know who is the original singer of this song, hehe).

Komentar