at delta with bintang

hmmmm.remember my last post about waiting the komuter at pagerwojo station?? at last my komuter was coming at 1 pm. that's pretty long waiting,you know? i waited for about 3 hours.

anyway, i waited there with a man that i don't know his name. he looked nice. maybe my mom would say "don't talk to stranger!" is she knew this. but,well, the one who talked the first is him, not me. so technically he talked to the stranger (me). haha.

my komuter needed a locomotive to got back on work. yeah, the officer said that this was sidoarjo station's fault. they shouldn't let this komuter work for a while. but they insisted.

i met bintang at waru station. this was her first time traveling by komuter or train. and we arrived on gubeng station at about 3 pm. and we went to delta without saw the komuter schedule. that was my stupidness. i should remember that.

then, the first place we came was KFC. we were freakin' hungry!!! i ate chicken fillet with mocca float. hmmm, yummy.

then we went to gramedia. but we didn't buy anything. anyway, when we passed through j.co donuts, we saw 2 handsome boy!! haha. and some boy were shouting to us "dara the virgin" when we out of gramedia. i still curious about this dara the virgin. was it me or bintang? i hope it's not me.

after that, we went to toko gunung agung. bintang bought a novel and 2 books for her mother. but still i didn't buy anything.

after for a few minute we lost for idea, we decided to go to matahari dept store. and when we were at men's cloth, we found lee cooper shirt. a nice shirt, i thought. but the price was so unreachable. eventhough it was 50% off. huh. we planned to come here again to buy this shirt. hope it's not sold out yet.

then bintang brought me to a play ground on the roof top. i never knew that this place ware exist before this. and then i start to think how would we go home if we didn't catch the komuter. i texted my daddy, hoping if he could pick me up at delta. he didn't reply my message. i started to feel worry. "should we go home by taxi?" i thought.

and we walked to gubeng at about 5 pm. hopping if there's still, at least 1, train that could we use to go home. and fortunately we didn't missed. the last komuter would come at 6.15 pm. gosh!!

well, eventhough the komuter was a lil late, but i relived that i don't have to stoop the taxi. hahhha.

PS:
i almost had to went home on foot cause the last becak wouldn't drive me home. he wanted to go home. bbut i followed my instinct to walk in perum magersari, and thank god i found a becak.

PSS:
i didn't found my mommy at home when i arrived at home. and you know what? she went home with my uncle bringing a box of j.co donut and she told me she had just from delta and gubeng for picking my uncle. hah!!

Komentar