Stuck here waiting the train..

Okay here I am. Waiting for the komuter. At pagerwojo station. The train is collapse. According to the people around me,this train is waiting for locomotive for about a half hours. But the good thing is the sun doesn't shine so bright. So I kinda like the weather. Hehe :-P.

I've been waiting since 9.30 and now it's 11.30. Great,isn't it? I spend my last holiday by waiting for a train.

Actually I'm going to go to delta. But until now,I'm still not moving anywhere but sitting at the station. Alone.

There's a man here. He talked to me. But now not anymore.

And bintang is waiting for me at waru station. Somehow I knew this idea (going to delta) wasn't a really good idea. My mommy didnt let me do this travel too actually. But bintang make me do this.

Hmm,well let me enjoy this suffer,okay? Dont bother.

Komentar