B P

I dreamt about someone few days ago. But sorry to say, I wasn't dreaming about opang. (Sorry man)

The one I was dreaming about is a 16 y.o boy. Last time I know, he was 171cm height. . . .

Whoa whoa wait, of course I'm not gonna tell you his name. It wont be a secret anymore. Haha. I will only tell you his alias. It's BP. But definietly not Bambang Pamungkas.

In my dream, he was my classmate. I saw him rising hand to the teacher. Things that crossed my mind were "what's he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be at ***? So we're classmate now,huh? Hurray!!".

Haha. Of course I'd be so glad if this come true. But apparently, it wont ever be a reality, looking at the fact we're separated miles away now.

I dont know why I dreamt about him, though.

We were classmate for 3years at junior high school. He was so kind to almost everyone ( I hope he is still). He had very good humour taste. He hide sixpacks behind his shirt :-P. And of course, he is pretty cool. No wonder many girls liked him, including me. Hehehe. But hell yeah, he is just my past.

Komentar