stereotype???

One time, when we're on ponram, dea asked me "why weren't you so exist when we're on junior high school?"

As we all know, I and dea were in the same junior high school, that is SMPN 3 SIDOARJO. But we didn't know each other at that time.

"you're beautiful enough to be exist. Cause if you're beautiful, you could get the popularity easily", she continued.

Ah, maybe this is the first time I really realized this. Not that I realized I'm beautiful. This one I had figured out long time ago. Hahaha. This time I figured out how chooser my junior high school friends were. I'm sick of that. They, specially the boys, only love making friends with the beautiful girl, the rich girl, and bla bla bla.

It was so easy if you're a beautiful girl and you study at my junior high school at that time. You can get the popularity so fast and easy. You can keep my word, really.

Oh well, it didn't mean that I was jealous or something, I didn't even care about them, but it seemed not fair, right?

PS: The conversation between dea and I weren't exactly like that. But the point is same.

Komentar