Huh . . .

I dont really like today. Huh...

Actually I enjoyed the japanese class in the periode 1-2. That's fun. Specially when incho had to practice sentence with kepo. That's not only me that laughing,but the entire class did (not included kepo of course). Hahaha.

Then I got biology test about animals. That's very shocking cause Bu Mastuti or Bu Lulus didnt tell us about this before. So I did my test helplessly. And that's pretty hard questions. I hope I'll get a good score. Amien.

Then I got history test. This one didnt shock me,cause the teacher had told us. And it was hard. So confusing. I mean,even I like history,it doesnt mean that i'm good at it. It was confusing,y'know?

I studied,of course,but I forgot some answers. So I cheat. Yeah,i know that's bad,but what can I do,huh? You think that's easy?

But the crazy was we cheat so frankly. I mean that looked so clear. Even stupid people would know that we cheat. But I thank my history teacher for her kindness to "let" us cheat. Thank you,thank you! And I pray to God,i hope you'll get well soon. Amien.

Anyway,the cheating process was funny. We asked each other with loud voice. Haha.

Then I got TIK test. Bout merge mail or kinda. THAT WAS SO GOD DAMN HARD! God damn it! I couldn't do anything on my test! SHIT! I think I'm just gonna take whatever the result is. I just wanna forget it. God.

Then I got physic experiment. Sooo fun! I laugh a lot. You'd do the same if you're surrounded by disa,irpan,azzam,itsna,indah. They were funny. They were joking all the time. Helped me to release my stress of TIK test.

Komentar