Iron Man 2


OH GOD ! ! !

BLOODY HELL ! !

AWESOME !

You know why I said that?

I watched IRON MAN 2 ! Maybe thats kinda usual thing for all of you. But this film is really good. I mean after so many movies I watched lately,none is better.

In this film,Rhodey is changed by other actor. But thats ok,this film is still good.

Let me tell you the resume of IRON MAN 2:
1.There'd be hold a gun expo.
2.Stark and Hammer got a conflict in Stark's hearing.
3.Ivan Vanko tried to kill Stark on GP monaco. Stark himself drove the race car!
4.Ivan Vanko is saved by Hammer from prison.
5.Ivan Vanko works for Hammer to make other iron-mans.
6.Rhodey brings iron-man prototype to US military (completed by Hammer tech) cause he felt disapointed by Stark.
7.Ivan controlled the prototypes at the expo to kill Stark.
8.Iron man wins the battle (Rhodey helped him).

In this sequel,said that Stark is dying cause of the paladium using. He need to find other source to help his life. So he rediscover an element that he found from his father's video. It was sooo cool when Stark found this new element.

Scarlet was cool too. Her action was great.

Anyway,when Nydia heard my plan to go to cinema alone,she thinks that plan was odd. Really odd. Whereas, I'd love to watch movie at cinema by myself. It makes me give concentration to the movie easier. No disturbing.

PS:
I didnt have to do chemistry remedial test! Yahoo! But I still had to do 5-harder-questions. GOD! Only me and indah do this. Bu Ruci insisted Nydia and Irpan to do the remedial.

Oh! The Indonesian test was pretty hard you know. it was talking bout hikayat, speech, poem. but I didn't get it at all. All I can do is pray to God and hope that I won't get remedial test.

Komentar